Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Maintenance....Bleh

Packing up my house getting ready to move....have some free time for WoW....and maintenance strikes.

Oh well.

I have gotten a few more friends to rejoin WoW, which means I can actually hang around with people I know.

Recently, I have been running some instances on my Hunter and even on my Deathknight. I would like to get each a litte better geared before Cataclysm.

Speaking of gear, I got into a VoA10 pug on my Hunter. We didnt down a boss because DPS was low. Now my Hunter isnt very geared at all. Somehow, I was still the third highest DPS in the raid.....and the Raid Leader had the nerve to complain about my gear level when I was beating several better geared DPS on the meters. That is just retarded.

I also completed Zul Gurub for the first time on Darraxus. Since they are going to be getting rid of the instance, I wanted to get the achivement....and maybe a shot at the mounts. Well, the mounts didnt drop, but we did take down Hakkar for the achievement. Myself and Occeleta died twice before we called in a healer to give us a hand.

Just counting down the days to Cataclysm.

No comments: