Sunday, November 14, 2010

Growing like a weed



Shades apparently cant swim either.

That is what my Wife's Paladin is doing. She outleveled my Rogue in Outland and is now leveling with my Mage in Northrend. She is now 71 and my mage is 73. She wants to try to gain a level a day and I certainly wouldnt put it past her.

I also spent a little bit of my gold fortune to get Darraxus his 310 riding. I hadnt even known it was available yet.

I have been having a lot of fun running 5 mans again. We have had some entire 5 man groups that were all RL friends. That always makes it better. If someone messes up you dont have some asshat yelling at them.

I expect that my wife will end up outleveling my Mage as well. Leveling machine I tell you.



King Darraxus holds court.

2 comments:

Vordan said...

I see my druid in that last SS.

Darraxus said...

Yeah, that was when we did BRD so I could get attuned to MC.