Monday, August 19, 2019

Well Hello there!

well it has been about a year since my last post so letting the nobody that still reads this know I’m still alive. Still playing games and excited about some of the games coming out soon.

I recently got back into wow as of a couple of days ago since you can apparently earn flying for this expansion. I don’t understand the bullshit time gating at all. It honestly makes the game much less enjoyable for each character you need to level. I have been playing this game long enough . I don’t need an artificial grind to play .

Other than recently resubbing to wow I have been playing Black Ops 4 to prepare for the upcoming shooters. I will be getting Modern Warfare on Xbox and Borderlands 3 on the PC.

Blogging ain’t what it once was. It has been replaced by YouTube and Instagram and any number of other social media platforms. But they aren’t the same. It was amazing finding other bloggers and following their journeys. This was a fun little hobby. Never something for money . And it was great for a time. Now it is just another little blip in history.

I guess until next time....if there is a next time. Who knows . Maybe I should get with the times and post shit on other platforms . Or maybe I will just enjoy life without worrying about views and other dumb shit.

No comments: