Thursday, October 14, 2010

Patch so Far

I haven't had a ton of time to play, but it has certainly been different.

I made 12k over the first two days selling glyphs. Looking at another 3-5k today. My only regret was not turning all of my inks into glyphs prior to the patch. Now they cost 3 ink each.

I actually ran an instance on my Warrior. While it felt more or less the same, it also felt a bit foreign. One thing I definately noticed is about a 400 dps loss in prot spec.

Once I try out some of the other new things I will write it up.

In the meantime Im going to keep on making that money :)

What have you guys been doing since the patch hit.

7 comments:

Vordan said...

Vordan is practically unplayable at the moment. Well aside from that fact that with all the new graphics even turned down all the way my fps went from average 20 to a mere 1 or 2. The game for me is practically unplayable so I think I won't be playing much. Also for holy paladin, it is basically Holy boot camp all over again. My heals all went down in power. Spells that use to hit for 15k...now only 4k, its ridiculous. Also with the new gear stats, my mana went down 8k >.< I am not a happy paladin.

I'm done qq'ing.

Darth Solo said...

Vordan try disabling your addons and then enabling them one by one. I'm sure some addon must be the culprit. Same thing happened to me when I logged in with all my old addons enabled. Everything slowed to a crawl. After I disabled them, problem solved.

Vordan said...

That was with no addons Darth.

Vordan said...

I am not too happy about cleave being instant with a cool down. It now takes us a global instead of being on it being on next swing CD. Booooo.

Fish said...

I was going to post some things but no auctioneer makes it too much of a pain to post things. I like auto undercut. Fury warrior is AWESOME by the way. I had mostly lost interest in my warrior but the patch changes made it one of the most fun characters I've got.

Vordan said...

Hey Darr...

this should be discussed...

http://i54.tinypic.com/3129qiu.jpg

Anonymous said...

Really good post!