Monday, May 20, 2013

Warhammer Online

Hs anyone out ther played Warhammer Online recently? It is pretty dead. And by pretty dead, I mean that they only have one NA server and one EU server going.

There is not much of anything going on at the lower levels. There seems to still be some PvP at the top levels, but jeeze. This game was supposed to be a WoW Killer, and now it is just about done.

The reason I bring this up is two fold. I cancelled my WoW subscription being the first. I was not playing it and saw no reason to continue to pay if I would not play. Second is that I resubbed to Warhammer Online to give it another shot (mainly because I love the Warhammer universe, and especially Trollslayers).

So far, I have a Troll Slayer up to level 15, renown 10 thanks to some potion that auto levels you to that point.

I will give it close to two weeks to see if it is worth actually paying for, then decide if I want to continue.

I really have game ADD right now and am in desperate need of something fun to play. About the most fun I have been having recently involves FPS games.

5 comments:

Daniel Robert said...

have you tried Blacklight Retribution?

Darraxus said...

Never heard of it.

Bearness said...

I know what you mean. Nothing interests me at the moment, yet I'm bored. =(

I'm waiting for Heartstone beta to start. Thought about Neverwinter to kill some time, but not sure.

Bearness said...

If you don't mind spending $20, you should really try Left 4 Dead 2. I know I got my money's worth out of it. For me, it's still fun to run the campaigns after hundreds of times. Let me know if you decide to give it a shot.

Darraxus said...

Whats up dude? Marvel Heroes is coming out in like two weeks. It is basically D3 with Superheroes.