Thursday, September 4, 2008

PvP across Battlegroups

In my battlegroup (Reckoning), it seems like the Horde wins every BG except for AV. My win rates in AV are probably around 90 percent, and about 10-25 percent in the other ones. I have heard that Alliance actually win BGs in other Battlegroups?

Anyone care to share any examples?

I recently rolled some Horde toons due to the fact that
a) Horde racials are so much better than Alliance racials
b) I am tired of losing at PVP and playing with all the people who give up after 30 seconds.

Anyone else experience these same problems. It really is a pain to level new toon, but I will take any advantage I can get.

4 comments:

Tom said...

On antonidas (emberstorm bg) I've got the same win/loss in the same BG's as you.

Fortunatly AV is where you get the most honor points anyway so I guess if I had to pick only 1 BG to win at it would be AV... it's also less boring as the others, as you can choose to do so much (offense, defense, rush RH, try to take back bunkers, take Drek, take mine.. and more :)

The best advice I can give is to cue up for whatever BG you want, plus AV... that way if your BG isn't going well you can eventually hop into AV, where you'll probably win.

I always cue multiple BG's...sometimes 3. It even helps with badges as once in a while (especialy during a BG weekend) you'll enter at the end of a BG and pick up 1 or 3 tokens for only a few seconds of play.

Darraxus said...

Yeah, that is what I have been doing for the most part, but collecting badges in that way is so damn painful.

Fettsbounty said...

Its really only a pain because we don't have our sugar daddy 70's. And the fact we are rollng horde this time. Where a lot of the quests are new. I wasted too much time running in circles trying to find quest targets. Where alliance side of things could practically be done blindfolded at this point.

Darraxus said...

Yeah, there is the quest part as well, but I have had the luxury of having done all of Mulgore and the Barrens a few times. After that it is gonna get tougher though.