Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Stuff

I had a pretty goos weekend as far as WoW goes. I did not run Kara this week as I think it is pretty much a huge waste of time. I leveled my Druid/Rogue combo from 18-28, and could have gotten more, but I felt like doing other things in game.

As I posted earlier, we went and killed two world leaders. It is actually alot of fun running thru Horde Capital cities then wiping out their leaders.

I finally got my fishing to 375 on Darraxus. It was about time. It wasnt really all that bad of a grind for the last 5 or so points. I did my fishing in Nagrand and should make a decent bit of money off of the fish that I caught.

I also finally got into the arena grove again. Me and Mura started the evening 15-4 before dropping the last 3 and finishing at 1648. We were all the way up to 1690, but the three losses dropped us back down. I anticipate climbing higher in the rankings once the new patch hits. I will be picking up my season 4 chest as soon as the points roll over.

I also got my GF to play a little bit of WoW. Not very much, and I am not very patient when she is playing. Every single time I say "left" she goes right and vice versa. We went and got her a Wolpertinger and picked some flowers for a bit. I told her that when she claps and cheers for her pet it makes him happy. So she did it a lot and it was very cute. I will have to post the screenshot that I took. She has one of the most worthless pets in the game (a crab), but she really does love OhnoUdidnt (thats what she named it lol).

2 comments:

megan said...

Awesome. Is she going BM so Ohnoudidnt Intimidates and goes into a frenzy? Seems fitting.

Darraxus said...

Of course! Big red crab for the win. OhnoUdidnt does not feel fear or remorse, and cannot be stopped until killed.