Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WoW Girl Power!

I did not get much of an opportunity to play this weekend, but the time that I did play, it was mostly with some of the girls of WoW.

First, I saw Phaelia online for the first time in forever. She was getting her first taste of the Icecrown instances. Unfortunately for her, Scourgelord Tyrannus bugged out at the end of the second instance and rendered it unable to finish.

She has just gotten back into the swing of things and has been mostly spending time with the freshly sprouted seed. We even ran a random Heroic Nexus that went quick and painless. Always nice to see a former blogger getting back to the game.

I also got to play with my favorite lady.....my wife. This is the first time she had played since February.

Since this week is Childrens week, we decided to go out and grab a few new pets. I got Mr. Wiggles and Peanut. That gave me the veteran Nanny achivement. She got Speedy and Sleepy Willy.

Overall, I did not get to play very much, but I did have fun with the time I did get to play.

Unfortunately, if people I enjoy playing with are not online, I just dont enjoy playing. I play now for the friendly social interaction. I havent even bothered to see past the first boss in icecrown.

Anyways, just a quick update. How are y'all?

2 comments:

Vorian87 said...

I am not too familiar with a lot of the WoW bloggers but isn't an in-game druid item named after Phaelia?

Darraxus said...

Yes. She had a BOE chest from Ulduar named after her for her blogging work.