Thursday, June 26, 2008

New to Blogging

Well, this is my first ever blog. I will be mostly posting on WoW topics but I may throw in some real life stuff at the same time. I play on the Scarlet Crusade Server (RP server FTW) as a Dwarf Warrior (Darraxus), Human Warlock (Theladon), and a Dranei Pally (Zurlock).

I dont really know how to explain my guild, which is called Reborn. We are kinda a casual hardcore raiding guild lol. We are 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, and have the first two down in Hyjal. The reason I say casual hardcore is that we generally raid 6 days a week (including a kara and ZA), but we usually set a 3 hour limit for out raids due to people having a real life, not to mention significant others who probably hate this game.

I raid on my warrior, generally in an offtank role. I dont really raid as much as I would like, but I have more or less gotten back into it since the GF has night time summer classes at the college. She hates WoW with a passion (although it has relented a little bit since I started her a Night Elf Huntard).

Her Huntard is named Snuglewugle. She pushed really hard to get to level 10 so that she could get her first pet. She tamed a crab and named him Ohnoheididnt. She also claps for her crab every time it kills something and is usually overfeeding it because she doesnt want it mad at her.

Anyways, this is my blog about WoW as I usually have some free time at work. I will be talking about Raiding, PVP, and all that other fun stuff. I decided to start this blog after reading all the wonderful blogs from people like BRK and TJ. It is nice to share you WoW adventures.

No comments: