Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Belated New Years

I have been a bit busy with SW:TOR, but I must say there is a lot of hope for WoW. I really enjoy ToR. Unfortunately, I am about .5 levels from cap and don't know what to do next. I cant PvP because it gets way too laggy to handle. I have finished my class quest line. Illum is too choppy to play. I dont feel like going through the long slog og leveling another character immediately after leveling this one.

All of this points back at WoW. I even played a tiny bit of WoW. I did some Darkmoon dailies on Darraxus and posted some auctions. I also bought a crap ton of ore that needs to be prospected.

I have enjoued SW:TOR, but do not know how long it will last. The stories are amazing. There are also a lot of annoying bugs, and with my lower end rig, the game does not run as well as it could.

No comments: