Thursday, March 20, 2014

D3 and Titanfall: PSA

If you have already preordered Reaper of Souls for D3, then today is the day that you will be getting your Imperius wings. Yes, you can wear those bad ass red wings today. If you have not preordered, and want the wings, then get on it! The expansion comes out on Monday. I do think they extended the time to get the wings until April however.

As for Titanfall, I am loving this game. I was also a bit annoyed that when I got to level 50 of generation two, I could not just go to three. You have to complete specific challenges to get to the next generation. In my case, it was getting a bunch of kills with the shotgun and the 40mm cannon. It has taken me a couple of days, but I am down to the last one. I just have to kill a few more of anything with the 40mm cannon and I can move on to the next generation (which is like a prestige in MW, only you get increased XP at each one).

So, basically make sure you find out what challenges you need to complete to get to the next generation as you start one.

This has been my favorite month for games in a long time. D3 is finally the game I wanted it to be, and Titanfall is the most fun I have ever had in a shooter.

No comments: