Tuesday, March 25, 2014

D3: Reaper of Souls live (Ding 70)

As many know, Reaper of Souls went live last night. In the words of the Templar, it was GLORIOUS. I decided to hop on my Barb for the grind to level 70 and joined up with Bearness and one of his friends and got to it.

We started off with Torment 3 I believe, but by the time we hit 69 we were down to torment 1. We ended up having to take it down a couple of notches at that point because shit was killing us way too fast and taking too long to kill stuff.

One thing that I noticed is that the bosses are a bit difficult, which give you a pretty good challenge to not be a corpse.

Make sure that you hit 70 before taking on the last boss so that the guaranteed legendary that drops is for a level 70 character.

I farted around with the enchanting and transmog and found that I really liked it. I was able to transmog several pieces and I made a worthless weapon pretty good by getting the option to enchant a socket into it.

Tonight I am planning on playing some Adventure mode for bounties and rifts. Perhaps I will start my Crusader as well or begin leveling up my other toons. It took about 4 hours to get to 70, but that was with constant trips back to town to unload loot and fart around.

No comments: