Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wut I am bin doing!

Hello there fellow bloggers…..if there are any still out there that read my little blog. I have been absent for a while as I have not been able to post from work where is where I always did my posting. However, I have figured out a way to do this, and should be blogging a bit more regularly.


So, one thing that I have been up to….is not WoW. I unsubbed, then subbed, then unsubbed again. I am just not feeling it right now. You can only get so many toons to max level before it really starts to make your eyes bleed.

Things I have been playing are Hearthstone and with the new patch being released, I will probably be playing quite a bit more Diablo 3. The changes in Diablo 3 look like they are going to make the game more fun again. I will probably be playing a decent chunk today.

For those of you who do not know what Hearthstone is, it is a Blizzard CCG that you play online. It is kinda like Magic the Gathering only set in the Warcraft universe. It is a great amount of fun if you are into that type of thing and has several fun options for play modes. In ranked I am currently at rank 10, which is not great, but is decent considering the fact that I don’t have a single legendary card.\

One other new development is that my wife bought me the first console I have gotten since the WII. She got me the XBOX one so that I can play Titanfall with my friends when it comes out. I got Madden 25 for some sports goodness as well.

If you like shooters, and have not seen what Titanfall is about, check it out on youtube. It is amazing. I got to play some of the beta on my buddy’s XBOX1 and that pretty much sealed the deal for me.

So basically, I am playing all kinds of games currently…..just not WoW.

No comments: