Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What is Your Favorite Gold Trick or Tip?

Everyone has a way that they really enjoy making gold. This may be because they make a lot of sales, or it may just be plain clever.

My two favorites certainly have to be Jewelcrafting since this is where I make a ton of my gold.

The second for me is recipe flipping. This is a market that a lot of people don't really get fully involved in. I grab very nice underpriced recipes and relist them for significantly higher on a regular basis. I have made at least 50k profit off of flipping cata level recipes alone.

What kind of things do you like to do to make gold?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate cookies :) been doing the cooking dailies on various alts sporadically but most aren't high enough to get the Cata recipes with the tokens so I buy the bag of Imported Goods & send to my main cook.

Nev (on wrong google account & can't be bothered to log out & in & retype etc!)

Vordan said...

I would say my favorite method is emptying my bank but i'd be lying.. :os