Wednesday, September 21, 2011


A Holliday to drink and drink and drink some more.

Whats not to like?

I did the boss a few times for the daily keg with the justice points and chance at another item.

In three tries, I ended up with a new Tankard of Terror, a Stamina trinket on my Paladin, and that is about it.

My wife picked up a nice INT trinket on her Boomkin. She also got the two Holliday pets.

I used to love the Brewfest trinkets....I just dont know if they are really better than what I have. Sure they are epic, but stats arent like they were back in Wrath.

I have two ilvl 333 Mastery trinkets on my Warrior tank. I am wondering if the Dodge and Stamina trinkets will be legit upgrades.

I definately want them on my Pally tank and Druid for Feral spec though.


Cygnia said...

Is the Brewfest Keg Pony an actual pet ala the Pink Pachyderm and Wolpertinger or no?

I do hear you on the trinkets though. I snagged the Pickled Egg for my healadin, but Mr. Robot is still saying my Jar of Ancient Remedies is better. I still want the pocket watch for my Warlock though.

Darraxus said...

I am not sure about the Keg Pony yet. I need to pick it up and find out.