Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brewfest!

A Holliday to drink and drink and drink some more.

Whats not to like?

I did the boss a few times for the daily keg with the justice points and chance at another item.

In three tries, I ended up with a new Tankard of Terror, a Stamina trinket on my Paladin, and that is about it.

My wife picked up a nice INT trinket on her Boomkin. She also got the two Holliday pets.

I used to love the Brewfest trinkets....I just dont know if they are really better than what I have. Sure they are epic, but stats arent like they were back in Wrath.

I have two ilvl 333 Mastery trinkets on my Warrior tank. I am wondering if the Dodge and Stamina trinkets will be legit upgrades.

I definately want them on my Pally tank and Druid for Feral spec though.

2 comments:

K. White said...

Is the Brewfest Keg Pony an actual pet ala the Pink Pachyderm and Wolpertinger or no?

I do hear you on the trinkets though. I snagged the Pickled Egg for my healadin, but Mr. Robot is still saying my Jar of Ancient Remedies is better. I still want the pocket watch for my Warlock though.

Darraxus said...

I am not sure about the Keg Pony yet. I need to pick it up and find out.