Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Darraxus Gold Tips #5: Jewelcrafting


Jewelcrafting is my bread and butter money maker. I make anwhere from 10-25k a day just selling gems. There are other things that you can sell to make a profit (monocles and Relics for instance), but I am going to go over some of the gems that I have found to be most profitable.

Red: Bold, Delicate, and Brilliant Inferno. These all sell like crazy as they are primary stats for a lot of classes. If you have to choose one, I would start with Brilliant.

Orange: Pretty much all of them sell well on my server, but the ones I seem to sell the most starts with Reckless Ember Topaz. After that, I would say the Adept, Artful, and Fine cuts all sell very well. You will have to check your market, but Reckless would be the first cut to pick up.

Purple: This is another one that sells a ton of gems. The one that really stands out to me as a huge seller though is the Purified Demonseye. I would grab this one first, then the Glinting Demonseye.

Green: These are lower selling gems, but my most sold is the Puissant Dream Emerald. After that, the Zen Dream emerald seem to sell ok. I would not worry too much about green gem patterns until you have the good red, orange, and purple ones.

Blue: These sell pretty cheaply as well, but the cuts I sell the most are the Solid and Rigid Ocean Sapphire.

Yellow: I actually sell quite a few yellow gems. They dont sell for much, but sell in good volume. The Fractured, Quick, and Resilience cut all seem to sell pretty well. Like I said, they dont sell for a lot, but gold is gold.

Go forth an make gold!

No comments: