Friday, September 23, 2011

Defend Your Turf

In any gold making market you need to defend your turf and show competitors that you are not to be trifled with....or you may soon find yourself out of that market alltogether.

I was recently unable to play for a couple of weeks. When I came back, there was one old competitor back that had previously left my gem market. There was also a new one.

They both tried to get cute. I had to lay the smack down to show that I am back in business.

The first one would always undercut by copper unless it was me. He would undercut lower and lower. I just kept undercutting him until it was no longer profitable for him. He seems to be the fickle type who comes and goes. Hopefully, this is another gone phase.

Second, the new one. If he is online and I post....I will be undercut within a matter of seconds. I dont have all day to spend posting shit.

So, I saw a golden opportunity. He had bought out some of my reds to reset the market while I was online. I just undercut him back down to the price they were selling at before. He made zero profit on the gems he bought off of me.

You have to keep hammering at your competition to show them that you are not a week link. Beat them down and make them quit.

No comments: