Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 19 – In your bags/bank

Well, I do not have screen shots of this, but I can describe it.

On my main, Darraxus, I have a ton of random crap. Most of it is fluff stuff. The Piccolo, Iron Boot Flask, Mushroom chair, and many other fluff pieces. He also obviously has two sets of gear.

In most of my bags and gear, I have stuff to sell. Gems and enchanting materials for the most part.

I have two full guild banks of materials at the moment.

Not very exciting to be sure.

I guess the most exciting thing I have in my "bag" is my 2.8 million in gold.

Other than that.....meh. Not really anthing exciting.

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Is that the per character limit now? 2.8 million? Just curious.

Darraxus said...

Nah, it is still 999,999 character limit. That is what I have in total on my characters.