Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 18 – Your favourite outfit

The Dreadnaught set is my all time favorite. This is the version that is no longer in the game. This is the best version. It makes me a sad panda. I have both versions of the shoulders from the newer Naxx, but I am disappointed that I was never able to atain this version. If they would let us recolor our gear, this would not be and issue. I much prefer the blue accents to the yellow ones on the new gear.

I have several other favorites that I will post below based on my characters.

Warlock tier 5 is certainly my favorite Warlock set...by a long shot.

For my Paladin, I prefer their tier 2 set.


For my Druid, I really like the tier 7.5 set the best. I like the tier two helmet (which is what I am wearing), but I prefer the 7.5 set for Druidy goodness.

And for the pries, I think my favorite set is tier 5. It just looks AWESOME.



So, those are some of my favorite outfits. What are yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite topics!

You picked good ones.

I'd also list Tier 9 Druid and Tier 4(if it were robes instead of tunic) for looks and Stormrage (Tier 2) for being iconic.

Tier 2 Paladin gets best overall for all classes. I also like Tier 6 (a crown!), personally like Tier 9, Tier 10 for the helm and Tier 12 if it were warlock instead of paladin. Tier 13 looks overboard regal, but I like it.

For Priests - Tier 2 (personal fav), Tier 6, 8, 13.

For Warriors - 3, 5, 6

For Hunters - 4 (fav), 6, 7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 12, 13 and the purple pvp set

Warlocks - 2,4, 5,6 (with wings up)

Mage - 2,3, 6

Shaman - 2, 5 (fav), 6, 7.5, 8, 10.5, 12, I think shaman usually have great looking shoulders

Death Knight - 8, 9, all the 10s, the 12s, 13 is okay

Rogue - 1 (if shoulders were anything else), 2, 5 (skeletor!), btw rogues shouldn't be flashy Tier 11!!!!

Am I forgetting a class?