Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 20 – If this was your last day playing WoW, what would you do?

Well, my final 20 days of blogging post. It only took me two months to get through them! To be fair, I was actually posting about other things as well and not just stacking on my blogging.

It probably depends on how you define "last day of playing WoW". Is this my last day because I dont want to play any more? Or is this the last day because the game is being discontinued?

If it was the first one, I would probably give away my gold and shit to the people in game who I like and hold contests for some of them. Best transmog outfit etc.

If it was the second one, I would spend my time running the instances that I once loved or seeing content that I never got to see. I have never done AQ 40 for example. I have never completed Ulduar and ICC. These are things I would like to do, just to have the memory of it.

I would then take my character to a fitting place for the end of their lives. Maybe I would take my Paladin Zurlock to Uther's Tomb. I would take my Shaman to Aerie Peak (he is a Dwarf afterall). I would take my Warlock to the basement of the Slaughtered Lamb.

I would take my Gnome Rogue back to Gnomeregan and take it back before logging off as the new king of Gnomeregan.

I would take Darraxus to the floating island in Nagrand that has the corpse sitting against the tree. I would sit him down next to the skeleton and they could be company for eternity.

Either that, or I would have them go out in a blaze of glory, Trollslayer style. Go into and try to solo raid bosses, dying Heroically.

2 comments:

K. White said...

I'd spend the entire day on my very first character, my Tauren Druid and have him go exploring. Then, I'd keep my promise to him and have him retire in Sen'jin Village to go fishing.

Achieve said...

Nice, I failed challenge. Got to like day 8. Very nice finish especially the Darraxus and skeleton bit.