Thursday, February 7, 2013

Monk Leveling...and a possible glitch?

Last night, my wife and I did our dailies and then got some help from Kev on running through a bunch of instances on our Panda Monks. I went from 62-67 and my wife went from 65-69 during the run.

We ended up running Underbog, Mana Tombs, Auchenai Crypts, Setthek Halls (Heroic), and Shadow Labs (Heroic). We mostly stayed back, but did end up dying a few times in Shadow Labs thanks to stuns on Kev.

As far as the Glitch.....my wife and I noticed that the Enlightenment buff has been stacking past 2 hours. Mine was at 4 hours last night when we started questing. If you have a Monk that you plan to level in the future, I would suggest doing the Enlightenment daily every day for the extra XP boost. Since it keeps on stacking, it will be awesome once you do start leveling.

No comments: