Thursday, February 21, 2013

Well hello there!

I have not been doing a lot of posting lately. Not because I have not been playing video games. I just have not really felt much like writing anything. I have however been fairly busy in video games.

In WoW, we have gotten a decent amount of stuff done. We have done Sha of Anger several times (my wife is the new raid master apparently), a few Heroics, and some leveling. We have a couple of our characters up to 89 and we have out Monks just about ready for Cata content.

We have also been running the holliday boss daily without even sniffing a mount. My wife however has gotten several of the toxic wastelings.

Last night we did something fun and unexpected. We went to Ulduar. It was a lot of fun and we piled up a ton of achievments. I got a pair of shoulders, a shield, and the mace that looks like a planet for transmog purposes. We didnt get started until a bit later, so we stopped after Mimiron and will take on Yogg and the other boss probably tonight.

Not being incredibly familiar with Ulduar, we ended up killing Algalon 4th out of all of the bosses or something like that.

I really enjoy running these raids for extra achievements. I got to over 9000 achievement points last night, but did not get that "Over 9000 achievement". I wonder if they took it out or turned it to a feat of strength for people who got it a while back.

I have also been playing a lot of BO2 and leveling up some of assault rifles to try and get gold on them. I am very close to getting gold on the Scorpion SMG and the Kap pistol as well.

What have you been up to in your gaming worlds?

2 comments:

Bearness said...

Is BO2 good? Free weekend so maybe I'll give it a shot.

Darraxus said...

I enjoy it, but I only play the harcore modes. Much less annoying because I dont have to shoot a dude half a dozen times to take him down.