Monday, December 7, 2009

Holy Drunken WoWzors Batman!


Jaeger and Redbull......I think that is what John Cougar Mellencamp was singing about when he said "Hurt so good". Fuck balls I drank a lot of it yesterday. A whole 750 ml bottle a lot. I really didnt mean to.....wifey kept refilling it.....and I kept drinking it. And I played WoW (mostly terribly) while I did.

I was on vent with my wife, sister, and a friend. They thought it was pretty funny. My wife and I died in deadmines about 5 times when shit would aggro our lowbie toons while I was charging around drunkenly having myself a good ole time.

Drinking and WoW is probably not a good idea.....unless of course you are watching someone drink and WoW....then it is hilarious I would imagine.

While I was drunkenly not paying attention I got a whisper from someone telling me they love my blog! SWEET. When I saw the message, they had already logged off, so thank you. In my drunken genious, I sent that person 100 gold in the mail. At least I think that I did......well yeah. You get the idea.

Also, my sister started a blog. Check it out.

Well then. Back to my pepto bismol.

5 comments:

jeffo said...

"Drinking and WoW is probably not a good idea.....unless of course you are watching someone drink and WoW....then it is hilarious I would imagine."

Heh, unless you're raiding with the drunken WoWser -- then the hilarity is inversely proportional to the number of wipes he causes.

Arioch said...

My husband raided Naxx drunk and has no memories of the night to this day.

Vordan said...

Snuggies....that is all!

Saresa said...

That picture is going to cause me untold nightmares.

Anonymous said...

is that true?