Monday, December 21, 2009

Like "The Donald".....


Only without the shitty hairpiece that looks like it is falling off. I gots sexy hair...but that it neither here nor there.

What I am talking about is the inscription market. Once I hit the gold cap, I lost much of the motivation to continue making glyphs and actually spent some of that money. Then the other day I got a wild hair up my ass and felt like making a bunch more.

Anyways, I ended up raking in 2400 gold yesterday. There were a bunch of glyphs going for around 50 gold and I sold several of them. It was nice to not have to sell everthing for 3 gold each.

Also, on an instancing side note, I have started running my Paladin through the LFG a bit. The queue times are obviously slower, but I was having so much damn fun smashing faces. Even with a few blues and a lot of ilvl 200 gear (including my weapon), I was out dpsing pretty much every DPS in all of my pugs despite being outgeared. Tons of fun.

I also came in second in damage in a FoS runs on my tank doing around 2200 dps for the run.

Overall, it was a pretty good weekend. I also continued the RAF with my wife and we got our baby Hunter/Priest combo to level 37.

Anyways, how was your weekend?

2 comments:

Paul said...

Got into the arena quest chain as a lvl 74 DK. Had a blast. Some were having trouble getting the quest from the Arena master. Laughed our butts off when the Horde team wiped until the boss came up on the platform with us. Excellent tree healing and a great Bear tank. Too much Bear butt though...

Paul said...

The LFG tool doesn't add to any group harmony such as a guild raid. Had a Prot Warrior telling the Tree that Tree healers suck. Maybe I should have backed off on the aggro a bit and see if the tree would have rezzed him?