Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Real Azeroth Heroes (Part 7)


Darraxus Presents: Real Azeroth Heroes

(Real Azeroth Heroes)

Today we salute you Mr. Meleekin.
(Mr. Meleekin in my instance!)

You have know what boomkin is really for....melee, and arent afraid to get in there and mix it up.

(With that one handed tanking weapon !)

And just like you, I like to experiment with my class a bit

(Never tried me a melee Warlock!)

So, keep queuing up for random instances. With you up close an personal tactics, and lack of using an AOE spell, you are a sure hit.

(I think he means hitting /group kick?)

So Mr. Meleekin in my pug, have a Bud on me and enjoy your your free emblems. I know when that once you have your T9, we can see what a Meleekin can truly do.

(MR. Meleeking ruining my instance GUYYYYYYYY!!!!!!)

2 comments:

What's my main Again? said...

Heh... back in BC you used to have to melee as a moonkin to get mana back. Mana restore was based off of attack power... so I used to strap on my squid staff and melee when I got low on mana.

Good times... or not.

Arioch said...

lulz