Wednesday, November 30, 2011

4.3 First Impressions

What can I say, I did not do all that much!

First priority was selling crap on the AH. I was not nearly as stocked up as many of those Goblins out there, but still managed to make 40k on the first day without camping. Unfortunately auctioneer was broken so I ended up downloading Auctionator. I have decided that I like both for different reasons.

Oh yes, and of course there was Transmogrification. My Warrior had the most transmog gear, and I decided to go with the T5 set, rocking the Sun Eater and the shield from Malygos. I still need to get the Bulwark of Azzinoth.

On my Paladin, I ended up using the pieces of T2 that I had (I am missing the pants and helmets) as well as the purple version of the T2 helmet. I am rocking a shield and main hand weapon from BWL. The sword looks bad ass.

On my Warlock, I had thrown out most of my crap, but I did have a T6 helmet and a T5 shoulder piece (the pvp equivalents) to transmog.

I then took my DK back thru the Deathgate to pick up my starting set from the vendor there. If you take the purple portal inside, he will be a big ass abomination on the left hand side of the round room (when you are facing the room). I went with the blue quality gear, except for the head. I went with the hood from when you are new as a DK.

Besides transmog, I spent some JP on Darraxus to get him a new tier chest. WOOHOO.

I did not get a chance to try out the new dungeons unfortunately, and I was not sure where the new quest line started.

I think that in the next couple of days, there will be many runs for JP as well as Transmog runs.

Let the fun begin.

No comments: