Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dragon Soul again and Fallout 3

Last night I ran the first half of dragonsoul again, but this time on my Paladin. My wife had computer issues right when we got into DS the day before and got kicked, so I decided to run with her.

I must say that I really enjoy the new Ret Paladin DPS rotation. It is very active and quite easy. I was also top ten in DPS, so that was nice.

I got a pair of tier pants and a new belt which I am sure will be replaced ten seconds into MoP.

Today I am hoping to get our friends group together to do the new quests which came out last night. They are apparently made for 3, but I think that 5 will be even easier.

In other news, I decided to play through Fallout 3 again. This time, I plan on checking out every single area of the game. Explore everything and do all of the side quests. I think that will be a good amount of fun to do from time to time.

I am itching for MoP to come out.

No comments: