Monday, September 17, 2012

And I'm back

Vacation is over, and I will be back to my regular posting schedule.

What did I do in the gaming world while I was not posting? Well, not a whole lot to be honest.

On the WoW front, I reposted my auctions daily. Yesterday I ran the first half of dragonsoul on my Hunter and it went well.

I have noticed a nice DPS increase since they changed the talent system. About 5k more dps for my hunter.

I am really looking forward to MoP. Something new is certainly welcome.

In MW3, I finally have more kills than deaths and more wins than losses....which is more than can be said for most of the players that I play against online.

In other gaming news, I actually farted around on a couple of other MMOs. I played a bit of Warhammer online, and was having fun, but it gets a bit difficult to PvE as you level. Everything seems more geared to groups, but there are not nearly enough people online when you get past the starting area. I may play a bit more of it until MoP comes out.

I also played a little bit of LOTRO. I played a couple of scenarios and did a quest in hobbiton where I went to every INN and got drunk. There was a summer festival going on, but it did not seem like much fun.

Going forward, I will be back to my normal posting schedule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Welcome back, Are you going to play GW2?

Darraxus said...

No plans on playing GW2. Never really interested me.