Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MoP: First Day....I still dont have it

I tried to add money to my Battle.net account last night since I already had 19 dollars from Diablo 3 sales.....it is apparently going to take 1-3 days to go through. What the fuck Blizzard?

So, I may not be playing all of the thing that Pandaria has to offer today. I am not sure what you can do. Maybe I can create my Monk. Perhaps I can do Pet Battles. I am not sure. It is rather disapointing however.

On a side note, I am still enjoying Diablo 3. I gained about 4 more levels on my Wizard last night and ran a few ACT1 runs on my Barbarian. I basically caused the Butcher to melt. He was dying in around 15-20 seconds each time.

The Wizard will most definately be my second character to level 60. I find the class very enjoyable in comparison to Demon Hunter. I may eventually get them all to level 60.

1 comment:

Bearness said...

Let me know when you're ready to farm Act 3. =)