Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogpocalypse

Good grief there are a lot of bloggers hanging up the keyboard. Some of my favorites too.

Larisa closed the Pink Pigtail Inn
Tam closed Righteous Orbs
Troll Racials are Overpowered is not really blogging about WoW.


There just seems to be a general malaise with WoW and blogging these days.

To be honest, I have only been logging in to make some gold.

I checked out some of the gameplay for Old Republic Online and it looks freaking awesome!

I am hoping that something comes along soon that will keep my interest besides just making gold. It is fun and all, but....bleh.

Anyways, I hope to have more posts next week than I did this week.

2 comments:

Mhorgrim said...

Nothing wrong with short breaks though. There are nights I don't play. Not because I'm bored with WoW. Simply, I want to do something else. Last night was a House night. Anyways, while some of the long standing Bloggers may simply feel they have said what they need or want to say for thier areas of interest in the game. I see too many people claiming a problem. I again profess that we need to embrace other bloggers as well. I found two new ones that interested me in the last couple of days to follow. Anyways, there are other blogs, mine included which takes a more social aspect of the game rather than a technical one.

Darth Solo said...

As awesome as Cataclysm was, it seems that a lot of people are already bored with it. I know I am. I don't even feel like blogging anymore and when I do, it's mostly WoW-related philosophy.