Friday, March 18, 2011

Real Azeroth Heroes



Real Azeroth Heroes

Darraxus presents: Real Azeroth Heroes

(Real Azeroth Heroes)

Today we salute you Mr. 2k DPS but still holding aggro guy.

(2k but he is still holding aggro!)

You are doing Wrath level tank DPS....and I havent died yet.

(How the eff are you doing it?!)

Just like you, I enjoy tanking an instance.....

(But I have to work sometimes to keep aggro!)

You have somehow won the game

(Even though I just lost the game yeah!)

So Mr. 2k Dps but still holding aggro guy, have a bud on me. You are somehow defying all game mechanics and making bear tanks look good....and bad at the same time.

(Mr. 2k DPS but still holding AGROOOOOO GUYYYYYYY!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it :)

Mhorgrim said...

ROFLCOPTERZZZ!!!!!!!!!
Nice post it got me a few looks from work here because I kept singing the tune in my head visualizing the game mechanic...like humming birds and helicopterz, physics go to hell! Anyways, thanks for a good laugh!