Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Future

As in the future of this blog. I am definately going to be play SW:TOR. I have pre ordered it. A couple of my friends have played the Beta and say it is awesome.

Depending on how much I enjoy SW, that could potentially be the end for WoW.

Potentially because I have tried other MMOs in the past and always come back to WoW.

Regardless of what happens, I will probably be starting a SW related blog.

Then again, I may keep both and play both. I just wish that WoW had the lifetime subscription option.

That is all. Carry on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOMEBODY has to say it...

"can i haz ur goldz?"

Arioch said...

Stupid multiple accounts...

Darraxus said...

Hahaha. I may be back....so NO :p

Anonymous said...

Lifetime subscription option would be great. I like playing WoW here and there, now and then. With a subscription I feel compelled to play more often to "get my money's worth".

I play not because WoW is still as awesome as it felt in the beginning but more because its familiar.

A lifetime subscription works better with that type of feeling.