Friday, October 7, 2011

Real Azeroth Heroes

Real Azeroth Heroes

Darraxus presents: Real Azeroth Heroes

(Real Azeroth Heroes)

Today we salute you Mr. Level 70 who wants to go on my Black Temple Run Guy
(But Im the appropriate level!)

You can't skip any mobs without pulling aggro(How the hell did you get that whole room?!)

Just like you, I enjoy running things for Mogging.....

(But I actually bring my 85!)

You don't mind adding an hour onto my run.
(And you keep on dying!)

So Mr.Level 70 who wants to go to Black Temple Guy, have a bud on me. You will roll on the Warglaives and win. Doing nothing has never been more rewarded.(Mr. LEVEL 70 WHO WANTS TO GO TO BLACK TEMPLE GUY!).

(Yes, I get that level 70 is the "correct" level for the intance, but I don't feel like carrying someone's alt/twink through an instance where they are not going to carry their weight).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he will most definitely get the glaives! :D

Anonymous said...

totally agree. I've been farming the main hand warglaive for months, every lockout, the amount of lvl 70's wanting to go...just...no thanks.

5 level 85s can clear this place in no time at all with zero issues. I'm sure its doable with less...but it'd take longer. I just treat it like a 5 man these days. If i have 10+ running, perhaps a lvl 70 or three, but I'm putting ML on before the last fight.