Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Round 1: FIGHT!

Both my gem and glyph markets have gone down significantly in the last week or two. This is mainly due to competition that thinks they can get rid of anyone by lowering prices. I have previously already driven out one of my gem competitors. The other guy is the reason I decided that glyphs were not longer profitable in the first place.

I am going to pull no punches. Vicious undercutting will ensue. Operation: Get the Fuck Out of my market commencing.

In the glyph market, glyphs were going for 150 each a week ago. Now they have gone down to 25 each. I can still make plenty of profit at this price.

When people try to push you around, throw your virtual muscle into it.

On another note, one of my gem competitors has been one of my best customers! He has bought out more than 10k worth of my gems in the last month or so. This is the same guy that was instant undercutting me from the mobile auctionhouse. I just put one of every gem up, forced him to cancel repost all of his gems, then did it over and over until I made him run out of mobile transaction.

The auction house can be the most brutal form of PvP in WoW without a doubt.

No comments: