Have you ever been that fail pug?
You might be a fail pug if:
1) You are a tank and do not stop to let healers get mana. You then yell at the healer because you died.
2) You are a tank with crap gear who thinks that AOE tanking is completely appropriate.
3) You are a melee DPS wearing cloth or spirit gear
4) You are a Boomkin who melees mobs....with a tank mace...when asked to hit something.
5) You refuse to move out of the bad because the healer is a noob who should heal you through it.
6) You teleport out of a dungeon but don't drop group causing the rest of the group to have to 4 man until you are able to be kicked.
7) You are a DK who has replaced the awesome starting area Blue items with BC level Holy Paladin gear.
8) You are a Hunter who does and entire instance without a pet.
9) You are doing Wrath level DPS at level 85
These are all things I have encountered.....fail pugs are everywhere. That is why I rarely ever pug anymore. Cataclysm has made it easy to fail.
There is a difference between someone who doesnt know and someone who doesnt take the time to learn. I will play with the first person all day. The second is why I only play with friends.