Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Aim is bad....and Game of Thrones

We, as the first part of the title says, my aim is bad. That must be it. Whenever I play Core game modes on BO2, I usually do pretty shitty. I will get 3-4 hit markers on a guy and die. I think I am too wild sometimes with my aim. Too excitable. I do very well at Hardcore because I dont need to hit them a ton of times to kill them.

I also seem to suck in a lot of the objective based games at staying alive. I really wish they would add more Hardcore game modes.

As the second part said....GAME OF THRONES!!!!

My wife and I watched both seasons over about a 3 day period and absolutely loved it. Now I just need to pick up the books.

So far my favorite character by far is Tyrion Lannister, even though the rest of his family are a bunch of cunts.

I obviously have not read the books, but I feel like this may be the season that high fantasy really comes into play. Dragons, magic, and the undead White Walkers. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the GoT books are very good. only negative would be that they drag a little, where the show keeps the pace fast.