Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Got a 3 day weekend for the 4th and had a great weekend. Im just sad that it is over. On Thursday we made our first attempts on Kazrogal and downed him on our second try, but the shield didnt drop :(.

I played a bit on Friday, mostly farming. That evening I went to my GF's parent's where we had sausage kabobs and ribs. We also had a few beers and set off some overpriced fireworks. The neighbors got some good ones from Texas so I got to play around with some Roman candles (which are illegal in California).

The next morning, we had breakfast over there as well. My GF's dad makes the best omelettes I ahve ever had. Pepperjack cheese, ham, alvocado, onions, bell peppers. To top it off he made biscuits and gravy and sausage.

Did my typical Saturday Night Kara that evening, but I brought my healer instead. We also did our ghetto 5v5 (where several of us get points for multiple characters). At one point we had an arcane mage, prot warrior, holy pally, and two resto shamans.....needless to say we didnt win those games lol.

I have also been leveling mine/my friend's huntard. It is his account, but he only logs on sporadically to do some PVP. I do all of the PVE. He is level 65 now, and I will probably get him to 66 when I get home and start using Kill Command! BigRedKitty's forums have been a huge help and helped make my decision on speccing. Anyways, that is all I have for now.

No comments: