Friday, July 18, 2008

Ahhhh the weekend

Well, im at work late tonight as I am filling in for a co-worker who took the day off. My internal alarm clock woke me up at 0630 AM.....and I didnt need to be to work until 0300 PM. So I spent the morning playing WoW. I ran Setthek with my hunter and got Setthek's Quill. That is going to hold me over nicely until I can get the Sonic Spear or the Arena one. I have the season 2 shoulders and crossbow already in my bank (with gems in the shoulders and a scope on the crossbow). In Setthek I outdpsed a same level Elemental Shaman and a level 70 feral druid who was in kitty form.

At this point Im pretty damn tired and just counting the hours until I can go home...tick tock tick tock. At least my boss left so I can get on the computer and check out all the tasty blogs.

No comments: