Thursday, July 24, 2008

OMFG I HATE U ARENA

So as the title explains I did some arena last night with my Warrior and Mura the Ret pally. I get so annoyed at all of the counter balance teams. I was only a few wins from getting my season 4 chest but the matchups had other ideas. We went from 1576 to 1511. We kept seeing the same kind of teams. Warrior/Druid, Warrior/Pally, Hunter/Druid, Mage/Anything. One of the biggest problems was us being melee and seeing so many damn Mages.......not just mages, but mages wearing the season 3 shoulders. Isnt it about time for you guys to GTFO of my bracket. Admittedly Im not the greatest PVPer of all time, but 2v2 is completly ridiculous. Perhaps I should look more towards 3v3.

3 comments:

Fettsbounty said...

Arena just blows. Seriously though. It sucks how one week can run into string of bad games. Or how that 50 rating seems to push you into a more difficult bracket. Arena just doesn't hold my interest long enough to get decent reward.

Tom said...

One of the things I hate the most is when I'm close to the next rating reqirement (say I'm at 1565 and need 1575). I cue up, I get a little jittery and then LOOSE.. Suddeny the rating's down to 1550 and at that point I'm just praying I don't get another loss brining me way down to 1535 or so....

Darraxus said...

Yeah, I know exactly how that goes. You come in being a single win from something you need, but you loose 3 in a row and you are way down. Make is very difficult to stay motivated.