Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Funny


Now, this is a story all about how the first war got flipped-turned upside down And I liked to take a minute Just hang on, I'll tell you how I became the prince of the Kingdom of Lordaeron


In west Azeroth born and raised On the battlefield was where I spent most of my days Championing out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all frying some scourge outside of the school When a couple of Liches Who were up to no good, Startin poisoning grain in my neighborhood. I wiped out one little Stratholme and my Dad got scared he said 'You're movin' with your Brann Bronzebeard to Northrend.


I whistled for a ship and when it came near The boat name said Fish and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this ship is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Northrend!


I pulled up to the shores about 7 or 8 months later And I yelled to the captain 'Yo homes kill ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my frozen throne as the Lich King of Northrend.



Sorry if it is a bit corny :)