Saturday, July 18, 2009

Waiting......

WoW seems to be a game that includes a whole lot of waiting. We wait to get from point a to point b. We also wait on new content that will eliminate the waiting for a while.

While waiting, we may not be doing nothing. Just not all of the things we enjoy. Lately for me, the waiting game has mostly included doing dailies and making as much money as I can. I prefer to raid. My work schedule does not really allow it right now. There are the weekends, but that is time with my fiancee.

I am waiting for next patch. Then I can run Heroics like there is no tommorow. Ever since pre BC, 5 man instance have been my favorite. You can grab 4 of your favorite fellow players and bullshit your way to glory.

What are you waiting for? Is it next patch? Arthas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have exactly the same problem like you i.e cant do long hours raid and cant play during weekend because of family.

5 man heroic is good. But, a better alternative will be more OS25 kind of raid. Short and better rewards than heroic. It also allows scaling on level of difficulty.