Friday, March 19, 2010

F@#K this I am out.....

For the weekend!

Ha bet you thought I was quitting.

Me and blogging are like Brokeback Mountain....only not gay cowboys......"I wish I could quit you". Except I dont. So I guess we are nothing alike.

Fuck it.

Also, this is my 500th post. I probably should have put a bit more thought into it....but fuck it.

Not promising anything, because I was too tired to do the damn Nubcast last weekend, but perhaps this weekend. We should have a decent number of topics to cover that include:

1) Why am I so delicious

That is a topic that could take at least an hour. So yeah. Party like its 1999 and have a good weekend.

6 comments:

Arioch said...

Oh, god, you have to leave that spam comment.
Hi-larious.
Looking forward to the next Nubcast and gratz on 500 posts!

Gratefulness you for your information.
Truer words never spoken.

Darraxus said...

Yeah, I dont even know what that spam was about....they didnt even leave a web address to buy dildos or something.

Antigen said...

Yeah, I can't tell what that guy was trying to say. It could very well be someone who doesn't speak English trying to leave a legitimate comment... or a spammer.

Either way, WTS [Codex of the English Language], PST me Anon.

Grats on 500 though, I can't imagine how long that'd take me with my lax posting schedule.

Vordan said...

Will see if I will be on for the Nubcast, not sure if my medication will put me asleep. I had to go to the hospital again yesterday with a staph infection. Apprentice once you have staph it never goes away. Booo. Anyways if im on see if we will get to 74 with Warrbringer and Verdreht

Darth Solo said...

Gratz! Here's to 500 more!

Jong said...

Grats on 500! Have a great weekend!