Friday, July 1, 2011

RAF Idea

So, they are doing all kinds of things to get new players to join the game.

20 bucks for Vanilla and BC now. Trial accounts do not end. RAF up to level 80.

I have an idea that would get them some more money. RAF between two existing account.

Say it costs 10 bucks for 3 months, which is what it probably cost someone to just purchase vanilla.

You and a friend link your account. You now get to level characters on the account that you want to. You dont have to start some account that is never going to be used again.

10 bucks from each player.....sounds like a good deal for Blizz. I would certainly sign up for it with my wife.

There are characters I would love to level, but dont want to spend the time leveling. This would make it so much easier.

I think that Blizzard should get on this ideas ASAP.

No comments: