Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life is too short.

The lack of posting is due to a sad loss of life.

My wife lost her mother and best friend after a year long battle with Kidney cancer. She was only 51.

Life is too short, and you never know when it will be taken from you. Make the best of what you have. Life is too short to be angry and hold grudges.

I am thinking about doing a Cancer Awareness race on Scarlet Crusade US with level 1 Gnomes. I would supply orange mageweave shirts and would likely give away gold prizes. If my wife would like for me to organize a race, I will put the details up on my blog.

I love my wife.

2 comments:

Fettsbounty said...

Let me know if you are doing this or not. I've got several stacks of Mageweave Bolts on my tailor. Also the guild bank has 26 stacks of Mageweave waiting to be made into something.

Diablokls said...

I am sorry for her(and your) loss. I think the race would be a great idea to raise awareness. It works in RL so why not in game?