Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Update

Not a whole lot went on over the weekend. I only got into one raid (VoA 25) which didnt drop me any useful loot.

I did however get into PvP a bit. I decided I needed a new libram for my ret pally, and a pretty good one is available at 1250 rating. I grabbed my sister (Holy Pally) and we got to it. We were wearing all PvE gear....so we named our team No resilience Lulz.

Obviously, things did not go that well at first. I think we lost our first 7-8 games. She is very unexperienced in PvP as far as arenas go and was still getting some of the tricks down.

By the end of our session, we finished at about 11-20 which wasnt too terrible all things considered. I wish I had some decent PvP gear, but I dont want to spend all of my free time in BGs.

The glyph selling business has been going ridiculously well as I made about another 2k over the weekend. I am putting 500 plus glyphs up at a time. Putting tons up is really the only way to make money. If you put up a few, they may sell, and you will have a bit of gold trickling in, but much less than you could be making.

I also found a very useful macro for cancelling you Glyph Auctions. /run local i=1;local n=1;while n ~= nil do n=GetAuctionItemInfo("owner",i);if n~=nil and strfind(n,"^Glyph of") then CancelAuction(i) end i=i+1 end

This will cancel all of your glyph auctions so that you can repost them at lower prices.

1 comment:

*vlad* said...

There are masses of people on my server selling glyphs at 4 or 5 silver.
I can only imagine these people are simply levelling their skill, but it is impossible to compete with such prices.
Sometimes I buy them out and repost, but most of the time the low silver glyphs will reappear and mine will be unsold.

Not sure what the solution is to this, other than sit it out and hope they go away.