Thursday, September 10, 2009

Going to be AFK

I will be gone for a week or so. I will be getting married this weekend and on my honey moon all next week. I have not made any premade posts, but I may get a guess poster to put up something in the next week. I have not decided if I should bug another blogger or perhaps have someone that has not done the blogging thing post something.

Also, what would you like to see me write about more on the site?

Warrior tanking?
Druid Healing?
Pally DPS?
Random shit?
Gold making?
Other?

If anyone has any good ideas for articles, let me know.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Big Congratz man. Good Luck in your new life with your boomkin.

kyrilean said...

Gratz! And have fun!

"D" said...

Congrats! :-D

As to your question, I love all of your blog posts, but I'm a particular fan of your "random shit", such as when you write about PuG fails or explaining how the bosses in Naxx are dumb.

Anything would be good, though, but as you are on my feedreeder, whether your blog is updated during your absence or not will not prevent me from reading the second you're back.

Again, grats on the soon-to-be wifey and the many years of marital bliss to come!

River said...

Congo Rats!!!

I hope many years of drama free married life, and no ganks. :)

Arioch said...

Congratz!

Jong said...

amg grats! my best wishes.

have a blast at the wedding and honeymoon!

Syrana said...

Congrats! Have fun and enjoy - especially the honeymoon. ;)

I am a fan of random shit myself, to answer your question.

Sygor said...

Congrats for the big move! Wish you many years of love and happiness.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, congratulations. Have a wonderful time and, y'know, the life that follows :)

Anonymous said...

Gratz!! That is epic!!

Fish said...

Grats man! I would vote for random stuff, but in reality, I read for the style more than the content, not that what you say isnt entertaining, its how you say it.

Mister K said...

Congrats!!

Tnotakuguy said...

Gratz and have fun

Vorian87 said...

grats!

Anonymous said...

All the best to you and your bride- hope your wedding is wonderfukl for you both!

Anonymous said...

Oops, preview is your friend.

"Wonderful"

:)