Saturday, September 19, 2009

Honeymoon

Back from the Honeymoon where I had a wonderful time. 4 days at Disneyland and one night at a Bed and Breakfast in Cambria where we hung out on the beach for a bit and visited Hearst Castle.

Disneyland was a blast, but 4 days there will wear you out. I must have gone on Indiana Jones and Piarates at least 10 times each.....I went on Star Tours once because the son of a bitch makes me sick. I think it is the illusion of moving while not actually moving that gets me......plus my wifey dropped the camera in the ride and I was looking down to wrangle it up with my feet.

The first "ride" we went on when we entered the park was the Enchanted Tiki Room. The picture of bewilderment on my face says it all. WTF is that? My wife could not stop laughing for a good two minutes.

Space Mountain and the Haunted Mansion were closed......bah humbug.

While down there we also got the chance to visit Medievel Times. I would certainly recommend it for anyone. It is good food and an awesome show. We got the crappy red and yellow knight.....who lost first thing.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Neither one of us could have asked for anything more. It was perfect in our eyes. Well, that is it about non-WoW stuff. Next post I should be back into WoW mode.

3 comments:

Arioch said...

In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room!
Where the birds sing words and the flowers croon!
In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room!

I <3 the tiki room. It's cool, dark and you can sit down.

But if Space Mountain was down you missed the best ride there.

Gratz again on the wedding.

WTFspaghetti said...

glad to hear both of you thought it was perfect. that is the way it should be.

Welcome back

River said...

First Congo Rats on the Wedding.

Ah I love the Tiki Room, especially when they go into the Hawaiian War Chant...they still do that I hope.

I'm going to Disneyworld this weekend in Florida. If the Haunted Mansion is closed...heads will roll!!!