Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend Time

The weekend is here and you will not be hearing from me until Monday. Its not because I don't love you....its because I will be busy doing one of two things

a) Awesome real life stuff. Because I only do awesome real life stuff. Non awesome real life stuff is a waste of time. In other words, I will be be nourishing my body with the drink of the gods.....Jaeger and Red Bull. I will also be tearing up some karaoke like it is nobody's business.

b) I will be doing awesome stuff in WoW. These awesome things include soloing the Lich King before the patch. No, not the actual Lich King....some Blood Elf retards named Arthhas or Arthus or something akin to Arthas, only with a bunch of characters that nobody knows how to fucking type. I will also be sticking left over fireworks up the arses of my vanity pets....they are only pixels, and when they go boom I can summon them again for my explody enjoyment.

So, its not you, Its me. I will be far to busy being delicious to type about the wonderful things I will be doing. In fact, I think I may enjoy creating cold fusion to power the world....either that or I will just get smashed. Choices are so tough these days....save the world.....or have a few tasty adult beverages.

I hope everyone else has as awesome of a weekend as I will. I will party like a rock star. I will play wow like a rock star (do rock stars even play WoW?). I will drink a rock start while partying and playing WoW like a rock star. I will probably be watching Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg at the same time. Thats how Rock Star I am.

Oh, and one last non-WoW related thing. Watch the fights this weekend. Dawson-Tarver on HBO and Fedor-Rodgers on CBS. Peace out and have a nice weekend all!

2 comments:

Antigen said...

Don't drink too many Jagbombs, I had so many last weekend that I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep because the caffeine was making my heart run an imaginary marathon.

Jong said...

"caffeine was making my heart run an imaginary marathon"
lololol

"Its not because I don't love you...."

I don't know. Sometimes you make me wonder. It's really not that I want you not to say, but if you only knew how easy it would be to show me how you feel.