Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Update

It has been a bit since a regular post and a lot of that has to do with the Holliday.

I still have not been playing very much WoW at all and have not done dailies in weeks now.

In Diablo 3, I am now up to Paragon level 43 on my Barbarian. He is not at about 120k dps unbuffed in his dps gear and 95k in his XP farming gear.

I also got my Monk up to level 60, and got he and my Wizard to Inferno.

I eventually plan on getting each of my level 60 toons through Inferno for the achievments.

My sister also picked up D3, so I did a fair bit of power leveling and she is at level 30 something (38 I think) at the start of Nightmare Act 2.

I also did a little bit of leveling on my Witch Doctor and got him from 12 to 21.

Most of my game time has been spent on D3 obviously. I am also planning on perhaps starting up DayZ again for a little bit of variety.

No comments: