Friday, November 30, 2012

Busy Day and Someone Spends a Fortune on a Digital Weapon

Yesterday, I ended up doing quite a decent amount in Diablo.

First I helped my sister with her leveling. Her Barbarian went from 45 to 53 and is in Act 1 of Hell. During this process, I picked up a Puzzle Box Ring which I managed to sell for 2.8 million gold. It apparently has a chance to spawn a treasure goblin when you are hit. I dont know what the proc rate is, but that seems pretty interesting at least.

Then one of my friends who hadnt played much in the last several months logged on. We ended up blitzing through the end of Act 3 and all of Act 4 in Hell. After we finished Hell difficulty, I gave him some upgrades that brought him from 33k dps to about 85k dps. He just needs to get some more resist all to help make him a little bit less squishy.

Another one of my friends who had not played in months logged on and played solo, but also got his DH up to level 55.

In the meantime, I got about 2/3 of a Paragon level after helping the first friend clear all of Act 1 Inferno. No good loot, but it was a nice change of pace from running an Act 3 Alkaizer run.

In other news, some guys apparently sold a very nice Echoing Fury for 12.5k......British Pounds. Seriously. Someone bought a video game mace for that amount of real life money. I can only hope I get one some day.

Related Links:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/140ol0/so_this_echoing_fury_currently_has_a_bid_for_7000/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/141ut0/that_echoing_fury_from_yesterday_it_sold_for_over/

No comments: